– We are proud that we can demonstrate so many positive effects by using our treatment on cold-pressed green tea – it is a success for juiceCEPT®.
Our evaluation shows that we can significantly reduce the cold brewing time while maintaining the natural taste and all the positive qualities from the antioxidants.
The market for cold-pressed green tea has great potential and our new application area has already been received with great interest, not least in China, says Johan Möllerström, CEO of ArcAroma.
ArcAroma’s CEPT® technology has been shown to have several positive effects on the cold brewing process for green tea. Green tea differs from other types of tea in that it is not fermented or heated, which means that the tea leaves’ vitamins, antioxidants, and positive qualities are preserved. ArcAroma’s evaluation shows:
• Extraction of polyphenols > 500 mg / liter
• Enhanced extraction of Vitamin C
• Less bitter tannins are extracted
• The tea’s natural taste, aromas and sweetness are maintained
• Cold brewing time is reduced from 24 hours to 30 minutes
• The treatment adds a minimal temperature increase of no more than 6° Celsius
ArcAroma is pleased to announce that we have signed a strategic partnership agreement with ZhongWu on the joint development of the “Super Juice” market in China. Target to sell at least 40 CEPT® systems, in the coming 3 years.